Govinda Organic Chia Seeds
Use with many different dishes!
(€ 15,98 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High-quality protein
- Rich in minerals and vitamins
- Rich in essential OMEGA-3 & OMEGA-6 fatty acids
Item no.: GOV-H747, Content: 450 g, EAN: 4038507003442
Chia seeds are naturally very rich in essential OMEGA-3 and OMEGA-6 fatty acids. Furthermore, the seeds contain high-quality protein, antioxidants, minerals and many vitamins.
Chia seeds were originally cultivated by the Aztecs in Central America where the seeds were well known for their nutritious properties.
- The seeds are also great in cereals, spreads or mixed into yoghurt with fresh fruit.
How to make chia bread
- Just bake the bread of your choice with 5% chia seeds - the seeds are wonderfully crunchy!
Traditional chia use
- Originally, chia seeds were used raw or cooked, or as a tasty addition to salad dressing. They can also be used to make chia pudding (use a 1:7 ratio of seeds to water, then let sit for 20 minutes. Stir several times)
- Mix the chia seeds into fruit or vegetable juices and add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds. Let stand for 10 minutes and then stir.
|Types of Products:||Oil Seeds|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Dosage Form:||Seeds / Berries / Fruits / Dried Fruits / Nuts|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1909 / 456 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||4,2 g|
|from Polyunsaturated fatty acids||26,3 g|
|from Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||3,3 g|
|from Sugar||<0,1 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||18,9 g|
- 100% Chia seeds 
- from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Chia Seeds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available