Farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
Ideal for aromatherapy & as a room scent
(€ 137,80 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Herbaceous fragrance notes
- Refreshes, cleanses & strengthens
- Counteracts skin impurities
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxteebbgc, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014748
The natural tea tree oil is obtained from wild collection. It is a skin-friendly oil that counteracts impurities. The refreshing oil exudes its herbaceous scent is every room. This oil is sourced from the pristine Australian outback and is of excellent quality.
- For room scenting and for personal aroma care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Only fresh tea tree oil should be used on the skin.
- For healthy gums, mount & throat: Dilute 1 drop of tea tree oil in a glass of water and gargle.
- For a warming and pampering bath that strengthens the defences: Mix 6 drops of tea tree oil with 3 drops of ravintsara in a glass with 4 tablespoons of coconut base. Add the mixture to the bathwater.
- Origin: Australia
- Plant parts used: leaves
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
|Types of Products:||essential oil, Tea|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Reduced Plastic|
- Melaleuca Alternifolia 
- from controlled organic wild collection
Questions & Answers about Farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
English reviews written for Farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available