Tyros Aloe Vera Aloe Vera Leaf
Fresh, organic aloe vera leaf for external use
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- "Barbadensis Miller"
- Approximately 700g
- Suitable for skincare & hair care
- Highest quality
Item no.: XPI-TYA-ALV-001-370-400g, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: n/a
A true beauty all-rounder!
- The aloe vera plant belongs to the genus of the lily family and has for millennia been known as a multi-talent in beauty care and naturopathy. Its gel contains an almost infinite variety of active ingredients that possess a more intensive effect, the fresher the leaves are. Using fresh plant components is simple and quick to learn.
- The fresh leaves are at least 5 years old, as a leaf requires an average of 4 years to form its active ingredients fully. The leaves stem from the largest aloe vera farm in Tyre on the Greek Peloponnese and are cultivated according to organic standards and inspected at regular intervals. Thus, they meet the highest quality standards and are 100% natural. The leaves are also harvested by hand with the utmost care and diligence.
The stated weight of 700 g is a reference value - the actual weight of a leaf can lie between 600 and 900 g.
Ayurveda101 receives the fresh leaves directly from Greece once a week, and can be dispatched the very next day. In this particular case, however, no partial deliveries are possible, to ensure that the shortest possible transit time is used to deliver the leaf to you. This results in all other ordered items being dependent on the dispatch time of the aloe vera leaf. Should you require other ordered products urgently, we kindly ask you to place the order of the aloe vera leaf separately.
Aloe Vera contains more than 200 different, scientifically recognized active ingredients, which make aloe vera so unique in its composition. It contains:
- fats & fatty acids
- amino acids
Application: Fillet sections of the leaf to expose the precious aloe vera gel and create your very own cosmetic mixtures, or apply it directly to the skin. Aloe vera gel is particularly popular as a moisturizer for after-sun care and for sensitive and dry skin.
Durability: Uncut aloe vera leaves lasts for approximately 8 weeks at room temperature (avoid direct sunlight!).
- Note: Aloe Vera products are not a substitute for medical consultation or treatment. Always seek the aid of a medical practitioner in such cases.
|Brand:||Tyros Aloe Vera|
|Types of Products:||Face Care, Personal Care|
|Skin Type:||Sun-damaged Skin|
- Aloe Vera Leaves (Barbadensis Miller)
Questions & Answers about Aloe Vera Leaf
English reviews written for Aloe Vera Leaf
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 7.200 products