Naturya Superfood Breakfast Boost Superberries
Nine delicious ingredients packed in one bag
Out of StockNo longer in production.
These exotic fruits make an ideal topping for cereals, smoothies or yoghurts. It has a natural, fruity taste. The mix also contains omega 3 fatty acids and is the perfect complement to a varied diet. It makes a nice fruity way to shake up your usual breakfast.
- The mix can be added as a topping to granola, yoghurt or a smoothie mixture.
Preparation time: approx. 5 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp Naturya Immunity Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Superberries Breakfast Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil, agave syrup, salt and Immunity Blend until you have a mixture.
- Add the oatmeal and Superberries Breakfast Boost. Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture thinly on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet and stir the mixture well. Then put it back in the oven and finish baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store the granola in an airtight box at room temperature.
- Goes well with plant-based milk or yoghurt.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Wheat-Free|