Naturya Superfood Breakfast Boost Superberries
Nine delicious ingredients packed in one bag
These exotic fruits make an ideal topping for cereals, smoothies or yoghurts. It has a natural, fruity taste. The mix also contains omega 3 fatty acids and is the perfect complement to a varied diet. It makes a nice fruity way to shake up your usual breakfast.
- The mix can be added as a topping to granola, yoghurt or a smoothie mixture.
Preparation time: approx. 5 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp Naturya Immunity Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Superberries Breakfast Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the oil, agave syrup, salt and Immunity Blend until you have a mixture.
- Add the oatmeal and Superberries Breakfast Boost. Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture thinly on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet and stir the mixture well. Then put it back in the oven and finish baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store the granola in an airtight box at room temperature.
- Goes well with plant-based milk or yoghurt.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Wheat-Free|