- Supplies chlorophyll
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
- Very good source of protein
- Contains vitamins and trace elements
Chlorella, "Green Sunlight"
Superfood, chlorophyll, protein, vitamins and trace elements.
- Chlorella is cultivated sustainably in freshwater ponds. Its comprehensive nutritional profile and the fact that it is a non-animal source of vitamin B12 makes it a true whole food.
- 1-2 Tablespoons a day.
- Mix in salads, shakes and juices.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- 60% protein
- contains 8 essential amino acids
- source of chlorophyll
- vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free
- 1 heaped tsp of chlorella powder
- 1 mango
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/4 fruit juice
- 1/4 litre of water
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
Mix the ingredients well and enjoy first thing in the morning!
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Diet & Dietary Restrictions:||Gluten-Free|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Nutritional information||per 100 g|
|Energy||1450kj / 343kcal|
|Saturated fatty acids||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.3 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||1.3g|
|Vitamin B12||220 mcg|
|Vitamin E||17.8 mg|
Ingredients: 100% organic Chlorella powder
Country of origin: China
This product is packaged in a factory where nuts are processed.
English reviews written for Naturya Chlorella Powder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available