La Saponaria osolebio Sun Cream SPF 15
Light protection & gentle care!
€ 14,40 € 15,99 -10%
(€ 11,52 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Promotes an even tan
- Pure mineral filters
- Ideal for medium to dark skin types
Item no.: XEC-LAS-LS007M125, Content: 125 ml, EAN: 8054615470767
Ideal for medium to deeper skin tones or those who would like to ensure an even tan. This sun cream protects the face and body with its mineral sun protection factor (15). The formula also cares for the skin and protects it against premature aging, while promoting an even tan.
The light-weight texture allows for easy application and softens the skin without causing a white cast. Sunflower oil and bisabolol nourish and soothe the skin while vitamin E, pomegranate and gamma oryzanol shield the skin against oxidative stress. Mineral filters protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays in a natural way.
In order to formulate the best possible product, the formula was tested for:
- the determination of its sun protection factor (especially in determining the UVB protection status) by using the International Sun Protection Factor Test Method
- UVA verification using an in vitro test - according to the guidelines determined by COLIPA
- compliance with the critical wavelength.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply before skin is exposed to sunlight and several times during the day.
- Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight.
- Refrain from exposing your skin to direct sunlight during peak hours - even when sunscreen is applied.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Punica Granatum Fruit Water 
- c13-15 alkane (plant based)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- tri (polyglyceryl-3/lauryl) hydrogenated trilinoleate
- titanium dioxide
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Citric Acid
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Undecyl Alcohol
- from organic agriculture