Khadi Detox Hair Mask
Deep cleanser for hair & scalp
- Suitable for all hair types
- Use when prone to dandruff
- Ideal for use before colour treatments
- Free from sulphates & tensides
Rhassoul and rheeta combine to boost the cleansing action of this Detox Mask. Ideal for use from time to time or use before colour treatments using Khadi's plant dyes. Rhassoul removes dandruff and impurities while rheeta provides purifying effects and is gentle on the skin. Thus, Khadi's Detox Hair Mask is perfect for all skin and hair types.
The mask transforms into a gel-like consistency after it has been left to swell. This makes it easier to apply. Reetha and rhassoul leaves the hair ultra cleansed in a natural way. The vegan hair mask is free from sulphates and tensides.
- ideal to use before colour treatments - intensifies the colour outcome
- use when prone to dandruff and to supplement Khadi's Neem Shampoo
- to boost the cleansing properties, mix with Khadi's rheeta powder
- mix with Khadi's Shakakai powder to deeply cleanse the scalp
- Place the powder in a glass or plastic bowl.
- Do not mix using metal utensils.
- Mix 3 - 6 tablespoons of the Detox Mask with double the amount of warm water.
- Blend the powder and water until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Leave to swell for a few moments.
- Apply to the hair using your fingers or a brush.
- Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes.
- The cleansing effect intensifies the longer the paste is kept on the hair.
- If you have a sensitive scalp, it is advised to keep the hair mask on for only 20 minutes due to it being a highly concentrated composition.
- Rinse well with water.
- The mask can also be used on skin that is prone to atopic dermatitis as well as inflamed skin. It removes dandruff and absorbs excess sebum for a radiant complexion.
|Types of Products:||Haircare|