GovindaOrganic Coconut Flour
Fibre-rich flour alternative
- 20% protein
- € 3,81 € 4,49 -15% (€ 1,09 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 18 July: Order today until 12:30.
Our Services at Ayurveda 101 Online Shop International
- Free Delivery to Austria from € 45,00
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice or Instant Bank Transfer
- 20% protein
Make every pastry something out of the ordinary!
- If you're looking to add more fibre to your diet, Govinda's coconut flour does just the trick as it provides more fibre than most other flours. Compared to white wheat flour it contains almost ten times more fibre.
- Made from freshly processed coconuts, coconut flour has fewer calories than other flours. It is gluten and lactose free and contains over 38% fibre.
- Coconut flour also adds a slight coconutty flavour to your dishes.
Replace up to 25% of the wheat flour in your recipes with coconut flour to add protein and fibre. The sugar content can be reduced because the coconut flour is naturally sweet.
Add 1-2 tbsp a day to water, tea or oatmeal. You can also use the flour to set sauces!
Coconut Flour Biscuits with Orange Glaze:
- 3 egg yolks
- 120g sugar
- Grated zest of 1 orange (organic)
- 75g soft butter
- 200g coconut flour
- Juice of 1 orange (2 dl)
For the glaze: mix the juice of one orange and powdered sugar together to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C , then beat the egg yolks with sugar and the orange zest until fluffy. Add the soft butter and beat for a few minutes, then add the coconut flour and orange juice and stir well.
- Form walnut-sized biscuits and flatten them a little then drop them onto a biscuit tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes - let cool
- Lightly glaze the biscuits and allow to dry.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Kosher, Unsweetened|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|calories||352 kcal / 1459 kJ|
|saturated fatty acids||11.5 g|
Ingredients: 100% coconut flour *
*from controlled organic cultivation
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, sesame seeds and lupins.
Country of origin of the raw material: the Philippines
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Coconut Flour
Ayurveda 101 International shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Austria from € 45,00
24 hour delivery
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology