Govinda Organic Brown Millet
A gift from nature
(€ 7,19 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Pure organic and free of pesticides
Item no.: GOV-401B, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 4038507000779
- Brown millet is one of the longest cultivated plants. It was cultivated in Germany as early as pre-Christian times. Even millennia ago, millet played a major role in nutrition.
- Millet is the most mineral rich grain in the world and is free from gluten. Millet contains fluorine, sulfur, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, etc. The B group vitamins are particularly abundant: millet contains B1, B2, B6, B17, pantothenic acid and nicotinamide. It is noteworthy that the minerals and trace elements are present in a homoeopathic form.
- The millet grains are carefully peeled and ground.
- The flour can be consumed in its raw state (base-forming) and can be added to muesli, yoghurt or soups.
- Grown without pesticides. Fertilization takes place only via the natural cycle.
- Taste: nutty
Environmentally Friendly Cultivation
- The brown millet is grown only on soils in crop rotation with high legume content. It is a soil and environmentally friendly plant. The brown millet is neither cloned, genetically modified nor subjected to hybrid treatments or breeding. Through this holistic approach, the B vitamins, pantothenic acid, iron and fluorine are still present in the flour.
- For baking, for smoothies, soups and cereals
- store dry and closed.
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1290 / 308 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,7 g|
|from Sugar||1 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
- 100% Browntop millet 
- from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Brown Millet
- No reviews available