Emil – die Flasche® Bottle - Robots!
Sustainable drinking bottle made of glass
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Great drinking bottle for sports and leisure, for school or kindergarten. It not only looks great but is also hygienic, sustainable and is taste neutral. This bottle should not be missing in any backpack.
Due to its oval shape, the bottle is perfect for small children's hands. In addition, it is equipped with a twist cap and fits great in the side pockets of most school backpacks.
- 100% free of pollutants and plasticizers (BPA-free)
- Made in Germany
- Absolutely airtight - even with carbonated drinks
- Useable with warm contents up to 60 ° C
- The glass bottle is dishwasher safe
- Thermo mug protects against breakage
- Thermo mug keeps the drink warm or cold for a long time
- The textile cover is certified to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Bottle bag washable at 30 ° C
- 300 ml
- Oval shape with grip points (easy opening especially for children)
- Diameter: 7 cm x 8.5 cm / height 19 cm / empty weight 270 g
- 400 ml
- Round shape with grip points
- Diameter 8.5 cm / height 21 cm / empty weight 310 g
- 400 ml
- Wide neck bottle with 34mm opening
- Modern bottle shape with the standard drinks bottle opening
- Easy filling through a wide opening
- Wide neck opening ideal for freshly squeezed juices and smoothies
- Also easy drinking with fruit and vegetable pieces
- The drink is optimally protected from light, which helps keep vitamins and nutrients
|Brand:||Emil – die Flasche®|
|Types of Products:||Water Bottles|
|Dosage Form:||Kitchen Accessories|
|Product Features:||Reduced Plastic|