De Bolster "Radish" Sprouts
Raphanus sativus with a spicy flavour
(€ 183,60 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Slightly spicy taste
- Contains lots of vitamins
- Organic seeds
- GMO Free
Item no.: XPF-DB-19040, Content: 25 g, EAN: 8717202604050
Frequently bought together with De Bolster Seed Tray for Sprouts
To grow the sprouts, you can use the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Types of Products:||Seeds and Sprouts|
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|