Cosmoveda Organic Pippali Churna
Indian long black pepper!
€ 12,96 € 14,40 -10%
(€ 129,60 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from the Piper longum plant
- With phytochemicals
Item no.: COS-123257, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032108123257
Pippali - Piper longum - is a long-peppered, slender, aromatic climber with perennial woody roots and 2.5-3.5 cm long, 5 mm thick fruit that have a blackish-green coluor. The ripe and unripe fruit as well as the roots are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- The powder has a spicy, herbal flavour
- Take one level measuring scoop divided into 2 portions with warm water after meals. The daily dose of 3.70 g herbal powder contains 29.42 mg polyphenols.
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Fairtrade, Raw Food|
|Product Relaunch:||Due to a product relaunch, the packaging or the label of the product delivered may differ visually from the product image shown.|
- Long pepper (Pippali, Piper longum) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 3,7 g|
|Long pepper (Pippali, Piper longum)||3,7 g|
|from Polyphenols||29,42 mg|
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Pippali Churna
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available