Classic Ayurveda Organic Triphala Churna
Traditional Ayurvedic spice powder
(€ 8,99 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Harmonizes all three doshas
- Traditionally known as Rasayana in Ayurveda
- Pure herbal supplement
Item no.: AN-16934, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4032582005063
Triphala consists of three myrobalan fruits (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki). A third of the contents of each of these fruits are used.
- Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic mixture and possesses all five flavours, except salty. This means that all three doshas are balanced. According to Ayurveda, Triphala has a cooling effect. This is important in order to calm overactivity.
- Triphala is an important component of the Indian cuisine for daily balance. Therefore a long-term consumption is recommended.
- Triphala is an ancient Ayurvedic superfood. Triphala is an excellent Ayurvedic dietary supplement that can be consumed throughout the year.
- The AMLA Natur's Triphala is of particularly high quality. It is characterized by a very high ORAC value (anti-oxidative potential). It differs from conventional Triphala products due to the cultivation and production methods used.
- Take 1 teaspoon daily, added to water or a smoothie.
- Not recommended for children or pregnant or nursing women.
|Types of Products:||churna, rasayana|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Allergen-Free, Reduced Plastic|
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Organic Triphala Churna
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Triphala Churna
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available