Bioenergie Pyramid Salt from India
Handmade Fleur de Sel
(€ 61,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: BIO-71030, Content: 100 g, EAN: 9004307071030
This particular * Fleur de Sel comes from the coast of India and is one of the finest salts in the world.
- A very thin layer of salt forms at the surface of the water and is skimmed off by hand and dried in the sun. The unusual pyramid structure gives this salt its name. It goes well with fish and vegetables and is primarily used as table salt seasoning to refine dishes.
- Unique shape - the very delicate salt crystals impress with their "crunchy" consistency and have a pleasant, mild, fine-salty flavour.
- Carefully packaged in Austria!
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
- Non-iodised Sea Salt