Bioenergie Persian Blue Salt - Coarse
An eye-catcher at the BBQ party
(€ 37,72 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Iranian salt
- Intense flavour
- Unusual blue colour
Item no.: BIO-71719, Content: 180 g, EAN: 9004307071719
This salt is one of the rarest known salts.
- It has an exceptional blue colour.
- This rock salt is obtained from salt mines in Iran. "Semnan", a province north of Iran is famous for this rock salt.
- The colour is formed by a crystal lattice displacement in the salt.
- Best added as seasoning at the end of the cooking process.
- Persian Blue salt tingles on the palate and at first seems rather overwhelming.
- However, the aftertaste is mild and pleasant.
- Recommended for seasoning seafood, meat and truffle.
|Types of Products:||Salt|
- 100% Blue salt
English reviews written for Bioenergie Persian Blue Salt - Coarse
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available