Bioenergie Birch Sugar - Xylitol Crystals
The Finnish original derived from bark
€ 8,73 € 10,28 -15%
(€ 17,46 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Pure vegetable origin
- Tastes like sugar & sweetens
- Less calories than sugar
Item no.: BIO-72686, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9004307072686
Birch sugar is comparable with conventional granulated sugar. Ideal for cooking, baking and sweetening, beverages, ice cream, cereals, jams, desserts. The ratio is 1: 1 when compared to normal sugar. It is the healthier alternative to conventional sugar.
- Since birch sugar provides a breeding ground for yeast and is not suitable for the preparation of yeast dough.
- Birch sugar is also suitable for diabetics (1 Consumption of foods/drinks that contain xylitol instead of sugar, causes the blood sugar level to increase less than when conventional sugary foods/drinks are consumed.
- May have a laxative effect if consumed in excess amounts.
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
- Children under 3 years of age should consume xylitol in small quantities only after consulting with a doctor or physician.
- Not suitable for pets especially dogs!
|Types of Products:||Sweeteners|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1005 / 240 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
|from Polyhydric Alcohols||100 g|
- 100% Xylitol (birch sugar)
English reviews written for Bioenergie Birch Sugar - Xylitol Crystals
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available