Alnatura Organic Coconut Almond Cream
As a spread or for creative dishes
(€ 21,16 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fine and creamy texture
- Exotic sweet note
- Without emulsifiers
Item no.: XPI-MM-207874, Content: 250 g, EAN: 4104420182479
The fine and smooth coconut and almond cream without emulsifiers is wonderful as a spread. It can also be used to make creative dishes. Soft coconut flakes in delicate almond cream create an exotic and sweet taste that is guaranteed to delight the palate.
Tip: If you're looking for more ideas - how about this recipe for a delicious Banana Coconut Nice Cream?
Ingredients (for two servings):
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50 g pistachio nuts (roasted and salted)
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened oat drink (44 ml)
- 2 tablespoons coconut-almond cream (50 g)
- 50 grams raspberries
- 10 g toasted coconut chips
- Peel one of the two bananas, cut into pieces and freeze overnight.
- The next day, roughly chop the pistachios and divide equally into two dessert glasses or bowls. Peel the second banana, cut into thin slices and place on top of the chopped pistachios.
- Finely puree the frozen banana using a blender. Add the oat drink and coconut-almond cream and blend again.
- Take half of this "nice cream" and serve in the two glasses or bowls. Sprinkle with raspberries and fill up with remaining nice cream.
- Garnish with coconut chips and enjoy!
|Types of Products:||Alternative sweet treat, Fruit & Chocolate Spreads / Nut Butters|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Reduced Plastic|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||2667 / 637 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||34 g|
|from Sugar||17 g|