Terra Elements Organic Shatavari Powder
Indian asparagus finely processed in raw food quality
€ 11,69 € 12,99 -10%
(€ 116,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Pure Shatavari root
- Includes adaptogens
Item no.: TE-24081, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4251461801477
Shatavari is considered a very popular herb for women and comes from the asparagus family.
Characteristics of the plant:
- Thorny, climbing and bushy
- Native to India
- Widely branched root system
- Soft, needle-shaped leaves
- White flowers that turn into red berries
The Shatavari powder that Terra Elements uses for its product is obtained from the root tubers.
It also contains adaptogens.
- The root is carefully dried at low temperatures and then ground.
- Perfect in smoothies, fruit juices or liquids or sprinkled over food.
- 100% Indian asparagus (Shatavari, Asparagus racemosus) 
- from controlled organic farming
Questions & Answers about Terra Elements Organic Shatavari Powder
English reviews written for Terra Elements Organic Shatavari Powder
- No reviews available