Terra Elements Dulse Flakes
Wild algae finely processed into delicious flakes
(€ 199,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nutty taste
- Raw food product
- Made without gelatine
Item no.: TE-31009, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4251461801095
The Atlantic-based Dulse alga (Palmaria palmata) naturally contains high-quality iodine.
Due to its natural red-violet colour, the alga is very popular for use in soups. The French often use this alga because of its wonderfully nutty flavour.
- wild grown in Ireland
- Free from all colours, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives
- Harvested by hand and then dried at 42 degrees and gently processed.
- Enjoy in salads, soups or as a snack!
- The iodine content in the product is subject to natural deviations and can be different from batch to batch. Thank you very much for your understanding in the event that the ingredients listed on our website do not always match those listed on the packaging for the latest batch.
|Types of Products:||microalgae|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Dosage Form:||Flakes / Granules|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Yeast-Free, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||938 / 224 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,1 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
|Ingredients||per serving (100 g)|
- 100% Dulse algae, Palmaria palmata
Questions & Answers about Terra Elements Dulse Flakes
English reviews written for Terra Elements Dulse Flakes
17 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available