Regenbogenkreis Matcha Powder Fuku
For top quality tea enjoyment
Matcha tea has long been drunk by Buddhist monks during meditation. Today Matcha is used not only as a tea but also in fine chocolates.
- Matcha grows only in special shaded tea plantations. Four weeks before the harvest, the Matcha plantations are covered with dark nets.
- This special shading technique reduces the influence of sunlight by 90%. The tea plant compensates for the loss of sunshine with a particularly intense production of chlorophyll. As a result, the leaf builds up more amino acids and creates the typical delicate, sweet taste.
- "FUKU" means joy and indicates the pleasure one can find in drinking this tea.
Investigated for radioactivity
- Regenbogenkreis's Matcha comes from the island of Kyushu. The manufacturer has been testing its tea crop for radioactivity since the nuclear accident in 2011. These measurements never detected a critical value. The only areas that have ever measured slightly elevated levels are the areas around Sendai. However, we do not get any tea from these areas.
- In this study, the tea samples are tested for caesium and radium, which typically cause longer-term radiation exposure in nuclear accidents.
- For Matcha tea to develop its full flavour and its positive effects, here are a few tips: fresh, still water should be boiled and cooled to around 70-75 ° C. In a teacup, add half a teaspoon (1g) Matcha and pour some water over it. The drink should then be whisked with a match whisk to form some froth.
Origin: Japan, Kyushu, Kagoshima Prefecture
A little tip: add a pinch of stevia leaves and a splash of spelt drink to give the matcha a special sweet touch.
Recipes with Matcha:
Matcha Almond Latte:
- 300 ml almond milk
- 1T Matcha
- 1T maca
- Carefully heat the almond milk until it begins to lightly steam (do not boil!), sprinkle the matcha into the pot preferably using a sieve, then add maca and whip until foamy with a matcha whisk. Enjoy immediately!
Matcha iced tea:
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Premium Matcha to a cocktail shaker. Add ice cubes and two drops of syrup (lime, lemongrass, vanilla, etc.). Fill with 200ml of fresh water. Shake well. Pour into a cocktail glass, serve, and enjoy!
Matcha vanilla cream:
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Premium Matcha and a pinch of pure vanilla powder to a blender. Add 200 ml of grain milk and mix until the powder has dissolved. Put the whole thing in a cocktail glass with ice cubes, add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream (or a vegan or sugar-free version) and serve with a straw. Enjoy ice cold on warm summer days and feel the matcha energy!
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Unsweetened, Fairtrade|
|Nutritional Information||per 1 g|
|Vitamin C||1.90 mg|
Ingredients: 100% match powder *
*from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Regenbogenkreis Matcha Powder Fuku
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available