Mister Geppetto Madero Therapy Set
Versatile massaging tool set
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 5 different massaging tools
- Made from Slovenian wood
- For the face & body
Item no.: XEC-FTR-MA2101, Content: 1 Set, EAN: 4607088921010
Madero therapy is a body massaging technique using special wooden massaging tools. The massaging technique reduces the appearance of cellulite, firms the connective tissues and has a relaxing and stress-relieving effect. The unique shape of the wooden tools is perfectly matched to the shape of the body. The tools are made from natural, sturdy Slovenian wood and is also suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Anti-cellulite treatment: This massaging technique improves blood and lymphatic flow whilst aiding in releasing toxins from the body. The body supplied with oxygen that the skin requires to maintain firmness.
- Face massage: This massaging technique improves blood circulation and lends the complexion an even-looking, smooth and brighter appearance. This may contribute to minimising the appearance of skin aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Directions for use:
- For visible results, use 2 - 4 times a week for a period of 3 - 4 months. Each massage session should last between approx. 30 - 50 minutes.
- It is recommended to use the massaging tool in conjunction with a massaging oil.
- Clean the massaging tool with a damp cloth after use.
|Types of Products:||Massager|
|Product Features:||Reduced Plastic|