Medihemp 10% Hemp Elixir (from ethanol extraction)
Hemp flower extract from organic farming
- Contains alcohol
- From Austrian Industrial hemp
- Obtained through gentle extraction
Medihemp produces the CBD Liquid 10% starting from the seedling stage to the finished product. Only the upper part of the Austrian organic hemp plant is used. Medihemp foregoes the use of fertiliser, pesticides and herbicides.
Shake the product before use and store in a dark, dry place.
As this is a natural product, it can be subject to natural variations.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- We do not recommend taking these products without speaking to your doctor first. For legal reasons we are not allowed to provide any legal advice regarding how CBD products should be taken or what effects they could have.
Disclaimer and General Note:
- This information is presented for the sole purpose of providing neutral facts and general education. It is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of diseases. These facts do not replace expert advice from a doctor or pharmacist and should be not be used to begin treating an illness from independent diagnosis. Always consult your doctor if you have any health problems or complaints. We do not accept any liability for inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the products. The CBD products and micronutrients are offered as a dietary supplement and do not make a substitute for any prescribed medication. They should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. All texts do not claim to be complete.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Ingredients||Per 10 ml|
|Ethanol (54%)||4740 mg|
|Hemp extract (33%)||2870 mg|
|Aqua purificata (13%)||1150 mg|
|CBD (cannabidiol)||1150 mg|
Ingredients : Ethanol (alcohol), Hemp extract, Aqua purificata,
Alcohol content: 53% vol Ethanol (alcohol)
THC content of <0.2%
We are not entitled to make any specific health or medical statements regarding the use of CBD.