- Recommended for sensitive & dry skin
- Clarifies clogged pores
- Helps the skin breath again
Minor wrinkles and skin impurities are balanced. The skin becomes more delicate and soft, maintaining its natural moisture level. The nutrients found in this herbal mask penetrate the layers of the skin for a smoother and rejuvenated appearance.
Excess sebum results in enlarged and clogged pores over time. This mask is able to free the skin from any dirt particles and unclogs the pores, which helps the skin breath again.
- Curcuma (turmeric) mixed with sandalwood diminishes the appearance of pigmentation spots and unevenness.
Use the Khadi Face Mask Sandalwood before and after sun exposure. It forms a protective film on the skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of the powder with 4 teaspoons of water or Khadi Rosewater until a creamy consistency is formed.
- If you suffer from dry skin, use milk instead of water.
- A few drops of honey can also be added.
- The effect of the mask is intensified when a few drops of the Khadi Anti-Aging Oil is massaged into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Apply the paste to the face and neck - or any other area of the skin requiring increased moisture.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes and rinse thereafter.
- This product can be used on the whole body.
- After sun exposure, the mask helps to free the skin from any toxins that surface as a result of sun exposure.
- For a cool and refreshing skin feel.
|Types of Products:||Face Care|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Reduced Plastic|
Ingredients (INCI): Solum Fullonum (Fuller’s Earth) • Santalum album (Sandalwood) • Zincum Oxydatum (Zinc Oxide) • Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) •Azadirachta indica (Neem) • Calamine • Berberis aristata (Indian Barberry)• Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) • Psoralea Corylifolia (Bawachi) • Santalum album oil
English reviews written for Khadi Herbal Face Mask - Sandalwood
- No reviews available