Govinda Organic Coconut Sugar
A great alternative to conventional sugar
€ 9,34 € 10,99 -15%
(€ 2,34 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Provides energy and nutrients
- Low glycemic index
- From coconut blossoms
Item no.: GOV-H597, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4038507003527
A Pure Alternative to Cane Sugar
- Coconut palm sugar is made from the sweet nectar of the coconut tree (Coco nucifera) flowers.
- The luxury sugar contains many nutrients and has a naturally low glycemic index.
- The main constituent of coconut sugar is sucrose (80%), followed by glucose and fructose (10% each).
- The nectar is cooked and processed into granules.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1641 / 392 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,5 g|
|from Sugar||88,3 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
- 100% Coconut sugar 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Coconut Sugar
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Coconut Sugar
- No reviews available