Farfalla Organic Thyme Chemotyp Linalol
A versatile plant
(€ 2.778,00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for respiratory issues
- Promotes concentration
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxthymlb, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534011211
The Thyme variety Linalol is considered mild in contrast to other varieties. The Mediterranean herb prefers stony soils in sunny locations.The herb has been cultivated by monks for use in alternative medicine. The scent promotes concentration and could help free your airways.
Application: For room scenting and for personal aroma care. Consult the literature for use in aromatherapy!
- In case of winter ailments use for inhalation.
- To use for inhalation, mix two drops with 10ml organic care oil and rub on your chest before bed.
- Origin: Spain
- Plant part used: leaves
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris (mild)
|Types of Products:||essential oil|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Reduced Plastic|
- thymus vulgaris