- For neck support and sleep support
- Support for all sleeping positions
- Also suitable for allergy sufferers
The "Trigger Sleeping" was developed by Dr. Eduard Lanz, an orthopaedic specialist.
These pillows are composed of a foam material shaped so that the head rests on the highest point of the pillow. The pillow is made more flexible due to the lamella-like slots, which results in the pillow adjusting to the body's movements. This takes the strain off the spine and the neck muscles.
- Size: 37 cm x 52 cm x 9 cm
- The pillow is able to adjust to the body's movements, regardless of the sleeping position
What makes the TriggerSleeping pillow special?
- Conventional pillows do not adjust to the body i.e. the head and spine.
TriggerSleeping is suitable for allergy sufferers!
- The pillow cover is made from skin-friendly fibres and is quilted with moisture-regulating fibres. It is removable and can be washed at 40°C.
How do the TriggerSleeping Pillows by Dr. Lanz work?
English reviews written for Dr. Lanz TriggerSleeping Pillow
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available