CosmovedaOrganic Tulsi Rose Tea

Experience the sweet and spicy combination of tulsi and rose petals

Special offer

  • Fairtrade ingredients
  • Packed in large-pored natural fleece
  • Certified organic
  • Vegan
    Vegan
  • Vegetarian
    Vegetarian
  • € 4,49 € 4,99 -10% (€ 14,67 / 100 g)

Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs

Only 2 items in stock

Delivery on Wednesday, 24 October: Order before Tuesday at 12:30.

Content: 17 Bags

Add to Wish List

Item no.: COS-165646-DE, Content: 17 Bags

EAN: 4032108165646

Our Services at Ayurveda 101 Online Shop International Our Services at Ayurveda 101 Online Shop International

  • Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
  • Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
  • Place your order before Tuesday 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
  • Free Returns
  • Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice or Instant Bank Transfer

Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice or Instant Bank Transfer

  • Fairtrade ingredients
  • Packed in large-pored natural fleece
  • Certified organic
  • Vegan
    Vegan
  • Vegetarian
    Vegetarian

Description

Organic Tulsi Rose Tea

  • This slightly herbal tea blend of coarse-cut Vana Tulsi leaves and rose petals and contains no artificial flavourings and is produced in the best quality with fair trade raw materials. In addition, the string and tag of the teabags are made from environmentally friendly cornstarch.
  • Origin: Germany

Preparation:

  • Pour hot water over the tea bag.
  • Steep for 3 - 5 minutes.
Brands: Cosmoveda
Product Features: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Fairtrade
Allergens - Free from: A Gluten, G Lactose

Ingredients

Ingredients: 95% Vana Tulsi leaves * , 5% rose petals *

* from controlled organic cultivation

Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Tulsi Rose Tea

Receive answers from customers regarding this specific product

Customer Reviews