Cosmoveda Organic Brahmi Tablets
A rich green plant that grows in the wetland and wetlands.
(€ 15,00 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Origin: India & Srilanka
- From root, stems & leaves
- 100% vegan
Item no.: COS-152707-DE, Content: 200 g, EAN: 4032108152707
The Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- is a rich green plant with small leaves and white flowers that grows in wetland areas
- The shoots, roots, stems and leaves are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- The gently ground plant powder comes from our own Indian and Sri Lankan Fair Trade and Organic projects.
- Take 3 tablets 0.14g net herb powder) with hot water 3 times a day.
- The organic certified, Ayurvedic natural ingredients rice flour, gum arabic (resin of the gum acacia), carnauba wax (leaf wax of the carnauba palm) and jaggery are used in small quantities to give the tablets the necessary firmness and texture.
|Types of Products:||herbal food supplement, rasayana|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Fairtrade, Raw Food|
|Ingredients||per 18 Tablets|
|Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) extract||2,52 g|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Brahmi Tablets
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Brahmi Tablets
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available