Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
Rasayana - nutritional supplements
Triphala consists of three myrobalan fruits (Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki). A third of the contents of each of these fruits are used.
- Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic mixture and contains five flavours with the exception of salt. This means that all three doshas are balanced.
According to Ayurveda, Triphala has a cooling effect.
- Of course, Triphala is an important component of Indian cuisine and is used for daily balance. Therefore long-term consumption is recommended.
Triphala is an ancient ayurvedic superfood. It aims to built both the "dhatus" (Ayurvedic tissue layers) and as well as the "shotas" (microchannels) - according to Ayurvedic tradition (scientifically unproven).
- Triphala is an excellent Ayurvedic dietary supplement that can be consumed throughout the year.
- The AMLA Natur Triphala is of particularly high quality. It is characterized by a very high ORAC value (anti-oxidative potential). It differs from conventional Triphala products due to the cultivation and production methods used.
- Take 2 teaspoons daily added to water or a smoothie.
|Types of Products:||churna, Spice Blends / Masala, rasayana|
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Tridosha|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Rasayana|
Ingredients: Amla (Indian gooseberry) fruit powder *, Rispige Myrobalan fruit powder *, green Myrobalan fruit powder *
* from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Triphala
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available