Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Ground
Gentle Pitta with strong flavour
(€ 107,75 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bitter & spicy
- Balances all 3 doshas
- Promotes Agni
Item no.: AN-12347, Content: 40 g, EAN: 4032582002239
Gentle Pitta with a strong flavour
- Coriander has a bitter and spicy flavour (rasa).
- Coriander will balance all three doshas, especially pitta.
- It has an invigorating, balancing quality for the whole body according to Ayurvedic understanding.
- It should promote the Agni (digestive fire), without increasing pitta.
- Coriander goes well with curries, chutneys, dal and bread and is a component of spice blends such as curry or garam masala.
|Types of Products:||Single Spice|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Reduced Plastic|
- Coriander 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Ground
English reviews written for Classic Ayurveda Organic Coriander - Ground
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 7.200 products