- Kind to the skin
- Excellent cleaning power
- For white and colours
- Includes a wash bag
The active substance saponin contained in the shells of soapnuts has excellent cleaning power and antibacterial effect. When in contact with warm water a mild foam is created.
ÖkoKraft Soapnuts are suitable for all brightly coloured and white fabrics, including silks and wools. Soapnuts clean like conventional detergents - without chemicals, with a 100% herbal base. Your coloured clothes last longer with this soap because saponin is colour friendly.
Soapnuts are odourless. For fresh smelling laundry just add 5-6 drops ÖkoKraft Laundry Fragrance to the compartment for fabric softener or directly into fabric bag.
- Soapnuts are particularly useful because the shells are free of additives, which is suitable for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin. The herbal ingredient saponin is very gentle on the skin.
Using soapnut shells is not only ecological but also very efficient and inexpensive. When washing at low temperatures the the same soapnuts can be used 2-3 times.
- Simply discard of the soapnuts in your organic waste - they are 100% biodegradable.
Easy to use:
Use 5-7 half shells (= approx 10 g) per washing cycle. They can also be carefully crushed and filled into a wash bag. Seal the wash bag and add to your laundry. Wash as usual.
- Ideal for people with allergies and sensitive skin
- Ideal for baby laundry
- Use for all textiles of 30-95 °C
- For white and coloured textiles
- Protects colours and fabrics
- Renewable resource
- 100% biodegradable
- Inexpensive and efficient
Ingredients: 100% Indian Soapnuts
English reviews written for Bioenergie Organic Soapnut Shells
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available