Bioenergie Natural Salt from Austria - Fine
Traditional salt derived from the Alps
(€ 68,60 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Finely ground
- Traditionally mined
- Natural and free from additives
Item no.: BIO-079463, Content: 150 g, EAN: 9004307079463
The Austrian natural salt, also referred to as Ausseer Mountain Salt, was the only salt embedded during the formation of the Alps 150 million years ago.
- It is safely protected from environmental influences in the heart of Salzkammergut in Austria.
- The salt is 100% natural and is carefully and traditionally mined. The method used guarantees that the natural composition stays intact.
- The unique grey-white to red-brown colouring is typical of this natural salt.
- Optimally suited for the daily seasoning of food.
- Packaged in Austria!
|Types of Products:||Salt|
|Product Features:||Reduced Plastic|
- Ausseer mountain salt (non-iodised)