- Grainy texture - suitable for salt mills
- Natural and free of additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
The Austrian natural salt, also referred to as Ausseer Mountain Salt, was the only salt embedded during the formation of the Alps 150 million years ago.
- It is safely protected from environmental influences in the heart of Salzkammergut in Austria.
- The salt is 100% natural and is carefully and traditionally mined. The method used guarantees that the natural composition stays intact.
- The grey-white to red-brown colouring is distinct to the natural salt. It is optimally suited for daily use.
- Carefully packaged in Austria!
|Types of Products:||Salt|
Ingredients: uniodised Ausseer mountain salt
English reviews written for Bioenergie Natural Coarse Salt for Mills
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available