Terra Elements Organic Reishi Capsules
Finely ground Reishi mushrooms
(€ 43,32 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Vegetable cellulose capsules
- The lucky charm mushroom
- Processing of the whole fruit body
Item no.: TE-24025, Content: 150 Capsules, EAN: 4251461800296
Organic Reishi Capsules
- The Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) has a Japanese name. In Chinese, it is known as Ling Zhi - the "divine mushroom of immortality".
- The mushroom is very popular due to its wide range of uses
- It is also used as a lucky charm
- The mushroom grows and thrives in full splendour on deciduous trees
- It has a 20-centimetre high top with a thickness of about three centimetres and is reddish-brown with a white border
- The whole mushroom is gently dried at low temperatures and is then finely ground.
- Can be prepared as a tea
- Dissolve in liquids or add to smoothies.
|Types of Products:||herbal food supplement, medicinal mushroom|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Yeast-Free, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
|Ingredients||Recommended daily allowance (4 Capsules)|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Powder||1,6 g|