Regenbogenkreis Rainforest Tea
Basic rainforest drink
- Made with 5 different rainforest plants
- Pleasant taste
- Could help with skin problems
Rainforest tea from sustainable harvest
Rainbow Rainforest is a traditional blend of 5 different rainforest plants. The rainforest drink is strongly alkaline and has an acidifying effect and has a pleasant taste.
- 100 g rainforest drink is sufficient for about 33 litres of tea.
- The rainforest tea contains no theine (caffeine) and no impulsive substances.
Simmer 1 tablespoon (3g) of rainforest tea in 1 litre of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drink one litre per day.
The herbs can then be left in the water. The tea can be drunk hot or cold and can easily be boiled again. Enjoy with a dash of grain milk for a particularly delicious tea.
- Not suitable for pregnant and nursing women.
- Tip: The rainforest tea can also be applied externally, for skin problems of all kinds and for facial care. Simply rub some tea on the face and on the skin. Refreshes, invigorates and softens the skin.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Types of Products:||Tea|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Fructose Free, Unsweetened|
Ingredients: Lapacho Bark *, Chuchuhuasi Bark *, Jatoba Bark *, Una de Gato Bark *, Chanca Piedra Herb *
* from sustainable wild collection