Ölmühle Solling Partially Defatted Hemp Flour
- Made from unpeeled hemp seeds
- About 10% hemp oil
- Ideal for thickening sauces
Made from freshly harvested, unpeeled hemp seeds, the residual oil content in the flour is about 10-12%. The flour gives your food a pleasantly nutty taste and is also a valuable source of protein and minerals.
- Hemp flour is gluten-free and is suitable for making bread, baking, muesli and desserts as well as sauces and ice cream.
- When baking, 10% to 20% of the flour can be replaced with hemp flour. Since it has a very good swelling capacity, just adjust the amount of liquid in the recipe accordingly!
- The flour should always be stored tightly closed in a cool place. If the flour gets too humid, it can clump or mold, so please store dry. If the flour is stored at over 20 ° C it may produce aflatoxins. Intended for immediate use.
|Dosage Form:||Oil, Powder|
|Types of Products:||Flour|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Reduced Plastic|