Naturya Organic Chlorella Powder
Microalga from China
Out of StockNo longer in production.
These Chlorella algae can be added to smoothies, juices or pestos. They are harvested from the South China Sea. The partially hand-processed algae are ground into a fine powder that contains both protein and iron. The powder can be used in a variety of dishes and complements a balanced diet.
- Allergy Note: Contains naturally occurring sulfites
- We recommend consuming 5-15 g chlorella powder daily. For example, mix the powder in a glass of orange juice or a smoothie.
Chlorella Pesto Recipe
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup grilled cashew nuts & sunflower seeds
- 1/2-1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Naturya chlorella powder
- 2 handfuls of parsley and rocket lettuce
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 date
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
Add the garlic clove, lemon juice, olive oil, chlorella powder, parsley, cashew nuts and sunflower seeds and date to a blender or food processor and mix well. Finally, add the individual spices and the rocket and you'll be ready!
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Kosher|
English reviews written for Naturya Organic Chlorella Powder
Discover Ayurveda 101 International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 7.200 products