Kenrico Cci Herbal Patches with Green Tea
100% natural ingredients from organic farming
(€ 3,39 / Pc, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 10 patches
Item no.: XVA-GED-004, Content: 10 Pcs, EAN: 9120076370034
The world's highest quality Gyokuro green tea variety was used for the production of the green tea patch by KENRICO® .
- In Asia, green tea is valued for its many positive effects on the body.
Why do Kenrico® herbal patches contain green tea?
- Green tea has diverse beneficial properties for health. For several thousand years, the tea plant has been grown in China. In 780 AD. Buddhist monks brought tea (matcha) from China to Japan.
- In the province of Shizuoka, Japanese Gyokuro green tea was harvested on an organic farm. The highest quality and most expensive Japanese green tea is harvested in the spring.
- The first buds can only grow for 20 days under thatched covers.
- For centuries, herbs have been wrapped on the reflex areas of the feet in Japan and have since become one of the most efficient forms of traditional Japanese medicine.
- Herbal patches have a use very similar to herbal teas. Each cup or patch has its function. Depending on your needs, the patch must be customized. Typically the patches are stuck on overnight to the soles of the feet, to the reflex zones. A repetition of the treatment is recommended in spring and autumn to support your metabolism.
- Targeted applications of 10-30 patches are available all year depending on your needs. You can spread your use of the patches out over a few days a month. You can use a mix of different varieties at any time.
- For other applications worn on the back or joints, the patch can be worn during the day. The application period should be 6-8 hours for your feet or up to 12 hours for in other parts of the body.
- For external use only! Do not apply to mucous membranes, open wounds or the face!
What are herbal patches?
- KENRICO® herbal patches are from Japan are filled with natural ingredients that are fixed mainly on the reflex zones of the feet.
How does a herb patch work?
- Tourmaline heats the soles of the feet and increases perspiration. Through this release of active substances, the patch is activated and allows the elimination of toxins to be released into the patch.
Why use KENRICO® herbal patches?
- 100% natural ingredients from organic farming
- Anti-allergy fixing strips
- Pharmaceutical quality
- Simple application overnight
- Newly interpreted ancient knowledge of herbs
|Types of Products:||Tea, Vital Patch|
Questions & Answers about Kenrico Cci Herbal Patches with Green Tea
English reviews written for Kenrico Cci Herbal Patches with Green Tea
Customers also bought
Discover Ayurveda 101 International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 7.050 products