GovindaOrganic Quinoa-Quick Inca
Perfect for a quick, hearty meal
- Easily digestible
- € 6,74 € 7,49 -10% (€ 1,35 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch in 1-2 weeks
Choose wish list:
Item no.: GOV-H266, Content: 500 g
Our Services at Ayurveda 101 Online Shop International
- Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Place your order today before 12:30 and receive your package in 1 business days (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Pay conveniently with Cash on Delivery, Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance, Direct Debit, Invoice or Instant Bank Transfer
- Easily digestible
Light and sweet, quinoa is especially delicious when sweetened with carrots. This blend contains white quinoa *, red lentils * and dried carrots *.
Whip up a delicious, nutrient-rich meal in no time! Perfect for health-conscious people.
Quinoa has long been a staple food in many South American countries and was considered a symbol of strength and health among the native people. The crops are grown organic without chemical or synthetic fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides. In the mountains where the plant grows, there are almost no insects to interfere.
Boil 1 part of Quinoa-Quick with 2 parts of water and cook for 14 minutes at low temperature with the lid closed. Vegetable broth can be used instead of water for more flavour. Flavour with salt, parsley, soy sauce or govinda masala.
|Dosha:||Vata, Pitta, Kapha|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|saturated fatty acids||0.4 g|
Ingredients: white quinoa * (70%), red lentils *, carrots *
*from controlled organic cultivation
Allergens: May contain traces of sesame, celery, nuts and lupines.
Made in Germany
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Quinoa-Quick Inca
Ayurveda 101 International shopping highlights
Free Delivery to Austria from € 47,90
24 hour shipping
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology