Govinda Organic Ground Tiger Nuts
(€ 19,48 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High in fibre
- Finely ground
Item no.: GOV-H413, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4038507001943
The Tiger Nut
- The tiger nut has been known since ancient times for its compelling nutritional properties. The natural fibre content and the exquisite taste are an extraordinary combination.
- The tiger nut contains numerous secondary plant substances such as phytosterols, enzymes, biotin (vitamin H) and rutin, and flavonoids.
- Tigernuts contain high-quality fibre, vitamins, minerals (potassium and magnesium) and trace elements (zinc).
- The tubers are peeled and processed without any added value to flour.
- Tiger nuts have an exquisite taste similar to a mixture of hazelnuts and almonds. Use as a substitute for almonds or hazelnuts in any recipe!
- Enjoy 2 tablespoons per day, simply pure with liquid (about 200 ml), or sprinkled over cereal or mix in yogurt. You can also use in cakes or bread.
|Types of Products:||Oil Seeds|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Dosage Form:||Seeds / Berries / Fruits / Dried Fruits / Nuts|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1888 / 451 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||4,7 g|
|from Sugar||21,5 g|
- 100% Tigernuts 
- from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Ground Tiger Nuts
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available