- Quick to grow
- Easy to use
For the easy cultivation of sprouts.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
Diameter: 10 cm
|Product Features:||GMO Free, Reduced Plastic|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster Seed Tray for Sprouts
English reviews written for De Bolster Seed Tray for Sprouts
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available