Cosmoveda Organic Mandukaparni Churna
A plant-based powder
(€ 147,00 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bitter taste
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
- Also known as Indian water pennywort
Item no.: COS-123110, Content: 70 g, EAN: 4032108123110
Mandukaparni - Centella asiatica - is a perennial plant of delicate, herbaceous growth with small red to white flowers and oval to spherical fruits. The leaves of the plant are used in Ayurveda.
- Take one level scoop, preferably divided into 2 portions, with warm water between meals. The daily consumption contains approx. 2.40 g of herbal powder with 68.64 mg of phytochemicals * (polyphenols).
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Raw Food|
|Product Relaunch:||Due to a product relaunch, the packaging or the label of the product delivered may differ visually from the product image shown.|
- Gotu kola, Centella asiatica 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 2,4 g|
|Gotu kola, Centella asiatica||2,4 g|
|from Polyphenols||68,64 mg|
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Mandukaparni Churna
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available