Cosmoveda Organic Guduchi Churna
A herbal powder
(€ 128,63 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- From the Tinospora cordifolia plant
- Tart and bitter taste
Item no.: COS-123172, Content: 80 g, EAN: 4032108123172
Guduchi - Tinospora Cordifolia - is a perennial climbing plant with heart-shaped leaves and small yellow flowers whose trunk forms many drooping tentacles (aerial roots). In the Ayurvedic diet, the stem root, juice and leaves are used.
- It has a tart, bitter flavour
- Take one level scoop, preferably divided into 2 portions, with warm water between meals. The daily consumption of 2.10g herbal powder contains 15.65mg polyphenols.
|Types of Products:||churna|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Skin Type:||Sun-damaged Skin|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Raw Food|
|Product Relaunch:||Due to a product relaunch, the packaging or the label of the product delivered may differ visually from the product image shown.|
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 2,1 g|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||2,1 g|
|from Polyphenols||15,65 mg|
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Guduchi Churna
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available