Terra Elements Organic Ashwagandha Powder
Pure Ashwagandha powder from Ashwagandha root
(€ 119,90 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Relatives of the nightshade family
- With adaptogens
- Seasoning powder
Item no.: TE-24001, Content: 100 g, EAN: 4251461800845
Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- The Ashwagandha root is native to Asia, Africa and the Mediterranean. The herbaceous plant belongs to the nightshade family and grows up to one and a half metres tall. It has scarlet berries when ripe.
- The root of the plant is used to make this Ashwagandha powder. The product contains adaptogens. The powder is also suitable for raw food preparations.
- The powder can be stirred into smoothies or various other drinks or sprinkled over food.
- Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
|Types of Products:||Plant Powder, rasayana|
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Yeast-Free, Unsweetened, Raw Food|
- 100% Ashwagandha root powder 
- from controlled organic farming
Questions & Answers about Terra Elements Organic Ashwagandha Powder
0 English reviews written for Terra Elements Organic Ashwagandha Powder
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available