Naturya Organic Maca Powder
With high-quality maca roots from Peru
This vegan powder is perfect for flavouring food and drinks. The gently processed Peruvian Maca powder is made by hand. It is dried in the sun for 10-15 days before it is further processed. Maca contains vitamin B2 and iron and is known for its sweet and malty flavour. It's wonderful for switching up your meals!
- 5-15g of the powder are recommended daily. The product is ideal for baking, as a beverage additive for cold and hot drinks and for cooking.
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup of melon (whichever you like)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Naturya Maca powder
- Fruit for garnish
- Add the mango and melon pieces to the mixer with the water. Mix the ingredients until a smooth texture is achieved. Then add the maca to the smoothie. Mix thoroughly and enjoy, garnished with fruit is you like.
|Allergens - Free from:||Gluten-Free|
|Product Features:||Organic, Vegan, Kosher|